Best Chili Recipe Ever
If you want the Best Chili Recipe Ever, you have just found it! Let me know how it goes for you!!!
- 3 cans of Bush’s chili beans 16oz.
- 1 can of Bush’s red kidney beans 16oz.
- 1 can of crushed tomatos 16oz.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 pack of McCormick chili seasoning 1.25oz.
- 1 large bottle of tomato juice
- 1 can of Snap-E Tom tomato juice 11oz.*
- 1 can of Rotel (hot or mild) 10oz.
- Step 1 – Brown ground beef.
- Step 2 – While ground beef is browning, combine remaining ingredients—EXCEPT for the tomato juice—into a pot.
- Step 3 – Drain meat and add to pot.
- Step 4 – Stir until all ingredients are well mixed and then add tomato juice as desired; I normally use enough to make the chili appear “soup-ish” after mixture has been stirred.
- Step 5 – Simmer on low heat for approximately 30 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent burning. Serve and enjoy!
*If you cannot find Snap-E Tom in your local store, you may substitute the for following ingredients:
- Several drops of Texas Pete Hot Sauce (depending on taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
TIP: Use this Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Recipe as a side with my kickass chili recipe: Super-Moist Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Recipe
This is recipe was added for the Texas Chili Cook Off Joke.